If you have ever wondered what spurs on a photographer’s passion, you are about to find out! It’s rare enough for someone to find their purpose in life, let alone be able to make that purpose their profession; I’m blessed to say I have done both. Below are just some of the many reasons why I wouldn’t change my job as your photographer for anything in the world!
- Photography changes how you see things. You notice colors, textures, flowers, trees, people, shapes and light in a way most people never see them.
- Photographers pay more attention to the beauty around us. Even the most mundane object can become beautiful when you photograph it in a creative way. Many photographers love their job because they develop a fascination with the world around them by viewing it through new eyes.
- It’s an amazing creative outlet. I get the chance to put a little bit of who I am into each photograph that I take. Anyone can click a camera’s buttons but not everyone can truly make a photo come to life.
- It’s a challenge. Creating amazing photos that capture the magic of femininity doesn’t come without hard work, dedication and imagination. There is always something new to explore and a new way to take beautiful photos. It’s a job that never gets boring.
- We get to meet new people all the time. A photographer works with people from all walks of life. Getting to know someone new is a part of the process of bringing someone’s personality through in a photo. It also makes the job a lot more fun!
- The flexibility is great. Being a full-time photographer means that I get to work hours that work best for me. This doesn’t mean it’s a laid-back profession though. As a photographer, I fill most of my time learning to perfect my craft, taking on new challenges and helping my clients achieve the perfect pictures.
When you decide to pay for a professional photo session, know that you are hiring an individual who is passionate about what they do and is willing to go the extra mile to help you create beautiful photos that you can treasure forever!
Ready to see what I can create for you? Send me a message below or schedule a counsult.